DOWNLOAD THE IMAGE FOR IT'S FULL SIZE. MAY TAKE A WHILE ON SOME INTERNET CONNECTIONS.
oh look, i'm still alive! sorry for not posting in a whole month, school started at the begining of the month and i also caught a bad cold for 3 weeks. i'm feeling better though. however, this year will be alot of work for me so i may not be posting as frequently as i often do. but enough of that, and more about the stock. this is a massive 7000px * 7000px stock image of saturn's rings. i wanted to make a bigger version, but photoshop and my computer couldn't handle it. this is a 100% scientifically accurate image of saturn's rings generated in photoshop using an image of saturn's rings. the rings included are the inner D ring to the faint and thin outer F ring of the main ring system. the colours and ring oppacities are also the same as in the real rings. if saturn were to be placed at the center of the image, it would have a diameter 1/2 the width of the rings. please enjoy!
so please use them as you'd like and remember that comments and favs are welcomed and appreciated!__________________________________________________________________________________
1) You MAY use my stocks/ resources in any of your own works.
2) You MAY alter my stocks/ resources in any way you please.
3) If you use my stocks/ resources, you are to comment on the stock/ resource used, stating that you used it. in the comment, include a link to the work you used it in and in the work's description, a statement or link(if you'd like) indicating where the stocks/ resources came from.
PLEASE DO NOT NOTE ME!
4) You MAY NOT use any of my stocks/ resources to create any other stocks/ resources.
5) You MAY NOT redistribute my stocks/ resources, sell them or claim they are your own in any way.
6) You MAY use my stocks/ resources in prints.
just what I am looking for! I used this for my assignment...
This is going to be a big help for my 3DSmax class project
Thanks a lot !
You're too kind.
This is awesome